Mr. Anthony Baidoo, who has served in various student fronts in diverse capacities has been elected as the President of GRASAG.
Mr. Baidoo is the former SRC President of KNUST Sunyani campus now UENR and former President of National Service Association of Ghana (NASPA), Sunyani West District.
He takes over from Mr. Ebbin Abaka-Yankson. The list of the new UENR GRASAG Executives for the 2017/ 2018 academic year are:
- President - Mr. Anthony Baidoo ( MPhil. Social Forestry and Environmental Governance, SFEG)
- Vice President - Mr. Novor Samuel, MPhil SFEG
- General Secretary - Mr. Robert Ohene Adu, PhD Environmental Engineering Management, EEMA
- Financial Secretary/Treasurer - Mr. Sarbeng Emmanuel Jesse , MPhil SFEG
- Organizer - Mr. Kwame Asante, MSc Sustainable Energy Management, SEM
- Women's Commissioner - Ms. Ama Mbeaba Quarshie, PhD EEMA
- PRO - Mr. Osei Bismark, MPhil SFEG.
The stakes are high for this new set of leaders and with them we believe UENR GRASAG is in safe hands.